1) Start off by buying or finding a cheap pair of shorts (colored shorts work best for this).
2) Use a stencil of your choice or make your own (here is a link to a printable cheetah pattern).
3) If you used a printable pattern use an exacto knife to cut the pattern out.
4) Begin your design by outlining the print using the stencil with a fabric marker.
5) Remove the stencil and fill in the rest of the cheetah print until your desired look is achieved!
Tip: use a piece of cardboard inside the shorts to avoid bleeding through.